Credit cards that are on file and valid will be billed on the service due date. If you would like to not be billed automatically, you can remove your card by following the steps below.
1. From the top navigation menu click "Portal Home"
2. Next, under "Your Info" click the green "Update" button
3. Next, from the left menu click "Billing Information"
4. "Manage Credit Card" will automatically be selected.
While on the "Manage Credit Card" page, you can elect to remove your existing card on file or add a new one.
To add new card: enter your card information & click "Save Changes"
To replace an existing card: enter your new card details & click "Save Changes"
To remove an existing card: click the button "Delete Sved Card Details"
- credit card, credit card billing
- 1 Users Found This Useful
Recurring PayPal Subscriptions
PayPal offers the ability to create recurring subscriptions that will automatically push your...